- Office Hours:
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m., M-Sa (On call Su)
- Hospitalized Patients:
- Receive 24 hour patient care.
- Weekend and Holiday On Call Hours:
- A doctor is on call between the hours of 9am-5pm for medical and surgical emergencies. The referring veterinarian should call to discuss/schedule emergencies with a VNC doctor.
- Urgent Care After 5pm:
- Clients: Please contact your primary veterinarian or local emergency animal hospital.
- Veterinarians: Please call the VNC’s After Hours Veterinarian Consult Line.
- This number has been circulated to all Arizona veterinarians. It is a dedicated line for veterinarians who require immediate consultation with one of our doctors after hours. If you do not have this phone number, please contact one of the Emergency Animal Clinics who can provide it to you.
VNC Response Times
|Contacing the VNC via:||Between the hours of:||Response Time:|
|Main Telephone Line||9 a.m.-5 p.m. (M-Sa)||Immediate|
|Main Telephone Line||9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Su)||The doctor on call will return urgent messages|
|Main Telephone Line||5 p.m.-9 a.m. (M-Su)||Next morning|
|Veterinarian Consult Line||5 p.m.-9 a.m. (M-Sa); 24 hours (Su)||Immediate|
|Online Submissions/Email||Any time of day||By the end of the next business day|